Welcome back to Haley’s Beauty Room! Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of days, I have been super busy with Christmas festivities and traveling everywhere.
So today, I want to share this amazing recipe for a Trifle that I am making for Christmas Eve dessert. This Trifle was originally just a brownie Trifle, but adding some Baileys just made it that much better.
It is chocolatey goodness that will have people begging for more, but is incredibly easy to make. I share Trifle recipes a lot because of how easy they are, but also because they look great.
So, if you are interested in seeing how I made this delicious creation, then keep on reading!
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker Double Chunk Brownie mix
- 2, 3.9 oz packages double fudge pudding mix
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Baileys Irish Creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings
- Make the brownies according to package instructions and let cool completely.
- For the whipped cream, combine heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat with a mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
- For the pudding, make according to package instructions, however, substitute one cup of milk with the cup of Baileys. Allow to set.
- Cut up your brownies and assemble layer by layer in a Trifle dish. I did brownies, whipped cream, brownies, pudding, brownies, whipped cream, pudding, brownies, whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top of the Trifle with chocolate shavings for decorative effect.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1-2 days.
You now have an amazing Trifle! This thing is so delicious and the Baileys just adds the flavor this dessert needs! Now go enjoy!