Yum yum yum! That’s exactly what I thought when I first found this recipe online from Dinner at the Zoo. I’m sure you’re sick of me only involving pumpkin in to my recipes, so here is another Fall favorite in a simple dip.
This dip took me literally five minutes to make, but I think my boyfriend and I gobbled it up just as fast. This recipe involves four to five ingredients that most people have in their kitchen during this time of year. If not, you’ll spend two minutes in the grocery store picking these up.
This dip involves that delicious caramel apple taste with decadent cheesecake. The cream cheese in this mixture cuts through that super sweet caramel spread, making it the perfect combination.
Try making this dip as an appetizer before Thanksgiving or a quick weekend treat. This would be fabulous for parties, as it is so easy to make, but is guaranteed to be a fan favorite. So if you’re interested in learning how to make this amazzzzing dip, then keep on reading!
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup caramel dip
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- (optional) 1/2 cup toffee bits or crushed nuts
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla in to the cream cheese and mix until smooth again.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in to a serving bowl or plate, whatever is desired.
- Pour the caramel dip over the cream cheese and spread out evenly. You can then sprinkle toffee bits or crushed nuts on top. I opted out of this.
5. Serve with sliced apples, wafers, graham crackers, or sliced pears. Whatever you desire to eat with this.
That’s it my dears! A delicious treat that is so quick! I will definitely be making this for my family as a Thanksgiving treat.
Have you tried a caramel apple dip? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!
Featured Image sourced from Pixabay.