Happy Monday my dears! Today I wanted to share this fabulous recipe with you that is perfect for the Fall season. I made these yesterday morning and everyone was beating down my door for more!
I even took the extras in to the office this morning and I think they were gone within the hour. I found this recipe on Pinterest from another blog, Mom On Timeout, and I tweaked it to make it my own.
It is absolutely amazing and if you’re a pumpkin lover like me, you will be making these every weekend for the whole neighborhood! These pumpkin muffins are topped with a sugary spiced crunch that just completes the taste. This recipe is fabulous because you can change it up depending on if you would like it nut-free or not.
If you would like to know how to create some of the best pumpkin muffins ever, then keep on reading.
- 2¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- ¾ cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil if you prefer)
- ¼ cup milk (almond milk, soy milk, and coconut milk would also work)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ all spice
- Optional: Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin pans
- Combine flour, salt, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and baking soda in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk or use mixer to combine.
- Slowly fold dry mixture into wet mixture just until combined.
- Use a scoop to fill muffin pans about three-quarters full.
- After mixture is divided in to the pans, sprinkle 1 tsp of the cinnamon crunch topping over each muffin.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Now you have delicious muffins! Enjoy!